Abdullah Alshabanat head of the Litigation and ADR Department at Alshareef & Associates. Abdullah specializes in matters related to companies, litigation, and pleading on behalf of the company before all judicial authorities, prosecutions, and administrative authorities, reviewing and drafting contracts and agreements used in the activities and services of the company and documenting them, and expressing legal opinions to clients and employees regarding legal matters.
Abdullah experience includes representation of:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Clients, entities and individuals, before the Saudi Courts.
- Trial and appellate advisor for many corporations in The Saudi Litigation Law.
- Expertise in litigation, writ practice and appellate advocacy in Saudi courts.
- Representation of clients, entities and individuals in litigation.
- Extensive experience appearing before and advising administrative bodies.
- Intellectual property protection and support with regard to patents, trademarks, trade secrets.