Dr. Abdulmohsen Alatawi
Dr. Abdulmohsen Alatawi is an of counsel in our Alshareef & Associates. Dr. Abdulmohsen deals with corporate incorporation issues in all its statutory forms, drafting and studying contracts for various corporate relations. He is also distinguished by his experience in researching, analyzing and finding appropriate solutions for legal issues that the corporate may encounter during its life.
SJD - Doctor of Juridical Science
LL.M – Master of Laws
LL.B – Bachelor of Laws
Dr. Abdulmohsen experience includes representation of:
- Working as a Law Professor at King Saud University.
- Drafting and reviewing complex contracts.
- Advising on general corporate daily matters.
- Analyzing and advising on corporate's life changing matters (e.g. M&A, IPO, solvent reconstruction or amalgamation, etc.)
- Designing the company’s policy and overseeing its position on legal matters.
- Examining the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Researching about corporates' legal obstacles on trend related topics (e.g. corporate governance, risk management, compliance, M&A, bankruptcy, fintech, SEM, etc.)